- Publisher: Berkley Romance
- Pub Date: August 2, 2022
- Rating: 4.5 – I really enjoyed this!
Many thanks to Berkley Romance for the gifted copy!
Just Another Love Song was a fun read and I highly recommend it! I’ve only read a few other books by Kerry Winfrey and I need to go and read more from her backlist. I enjoy the Rom-Com vibes and sweet romance. This was a closed door romance but was certainly not lacking in the building romance and feelings. I loved the progression and overall story and of course I loved the fun annual street fair. Second chance romance is one of my favorite romance tropes and it was well done here. If you haven’t read Kerry Winfrey yet, I highly recommend starting here and working your way through her backlist.
- Misc. details:
- Location: small town called Baileyville
- Trope/ Details: small town, second chance romance
- Themes: goals, dreams, ambitions, and finding comfort in the familiar
- Steam Rating: Closed door, sweet romance
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Purchase a copy on Amazon:
Leave a Reply