- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Pub Date: July 19, 2022
- Rating: 5.0 – I loved it!
I absolutely LOVED this book! What can I say about this book other than that I loved it? I wholeheartedly recommend it. It may be light on steam but it’s so good and filled with all the feelings. Katherine Center is an automatic must-buy author for me and this book truly backs that up. This book is sure to be hyped up and take it from me, all the good things you read about it are absolutely true. If you aren’t already a fan of Katherine Center, I recommend starting with this and then work your way back through her backlist!
- Misc. details:
- Location: Texas family ranch
- Trope/ Details: fake relationship, close proximity
- Themes / Content Warnings: sick parent, fame, female career badass
- Steam Rating: PG – closed door romance – a sweet romance with a building relationship – more like a women’s fiction with romance, or a fun rom-com.
“You can’t make people love you. But you can give the love you long for out to the world. You can be the love you wish you had. That’s the way to be okay. Because giving love to other people is a way of giving it to yourself.”
‘What was I allergic to? I was allergic to disappointment. I was allergic to betrayal. I was allergic to friendship. To hope. To optimism. To life, to work, to humanity in general.’
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Purchase a copy on Amazon: