This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Welcome to Living Life With Joy!
Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m reading and have recently read to find out whether or not they’re worthy of your TBR [to be read] list!
- Fun National Holidays in 2022 | Books Read in 2022 | Books Read in 2021 | Ultimate Recommended Reading List
- Anticipated New Books: Anticipated New Releases coming in 2022
Bookish Rep Codes & Deals
- ARIELLE10 for 10% off at Emily Cromwell Designs Use on every order!
- Use on your first purchase: get your first Book of the Month box for only $5
Read in August 2022:
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center | Rating 5.0
- Hold On, But Don’t Hold Still by Kristina Kuzmic | Rating 5.0
- Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig | Rating 5.0
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jeneette McCurdy | Rating 4.5
- Just Another Love Song by Kerry Winfrey | Rating 4.5
- Thank You For Listening by Julia Whelan | Rating 4.0
- Geekerella (#1) by Ashley Poston | Rating 4.0
- The Princess and the Fangirl (Geekerella #2) | Rating 3.75
- The Plus One Pact by Portia Macintosh | 3.75
- The First, The Few, The Only by Deepa Purushothaman
Popular Bookish Posts
Popular Non-Bookish Posts
Support Living Life With Joy Through Affiliate Shopping Links: