- Publisher: Berkley Romance
- Pub Date: 5.10.22
- Rating: 5.0 – I loved it!
Many thanks to Berkley Romance for the gifted copy!
Review & Notes:
- This book was fantastic! This is a must read on your summer romance list. It felt like a lazy summer day; I wanted to read it quickly and devour it but I also didn’t want it to end. It was filled with heartfelt emotions and relationships woven throughout. The story kept my attention and I was curious to know what had happened in the past. I thoroughly enjoyed how the story played out and was presented to us. The nonlinear timeline was done perfectly, with purpose and with no confusion or inconsistencies.
- Such a win! Such a wonderful debut! Again, this is a must read for fans of women’s fiction (with a little steam and great chemistry) or summer romance reads. This is going to be a huge book for summer and I imagine we’re going to see it everywhere – and for good reason!
- Misc. details:
- Trope/details: Small Canadian town | Young love | Coming of age
- Content warnings: anxiety, panic attacks, self-doubt, death of a parent
- Steam Rating: PG13 plus one open door scene
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Click the cover image below to buy on Amazon: