- Publisher: Forever Romance
- Pub Date: 6.21.2022
- Rating: 5.0
Many thanks to Forever Romance & NetGalley for the gifted digital ARC!
Review & Notes:
- Great first line that catches your attention right away!
- Steam Rating: R – for the open door steamy fans!!
- I loved the chemistry between Maggie & Silas. I loved the story and the dynamics written into it.
- It’s a bit on the long side for a romance but it kept me engaged the whole way through, leaving me wanting to know what would happen next. It even included a few twists in the story I didn’t see coming.
- Topics, themes, & concepts: LQBTQ+ characters and relationships, marriage & divorce at a young age, being social online vs. in person, the desire for financial stability
- Tropes: fate/timing, close proximity, co-worker romance
Recommendation: This is a must read for fans of open-door steamy romance and HGTV shows like Fixer Upper. It had a great cast of characters and interesting twists in family relationships and the history of the town.
- Maybe people didn’t always know their type until they were introduced to it.
- Confidence comes from knowing that whatever the situation, you know you’ll make the best of it. Confidence is certainty in your ability to rise.
- At the end of the day, your quality of life is determined by the people you surround yourself with… The people who have your back. The people who celebrate your wins and mourn your losses with.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Click the cover image below to buy on Amazon:
Leave a Reply