- Publisher: Forever Romance
- Pub Date: 5.17.2022
- Rating: 4.5
Many thanks to Forever Romance & NetGalley for the gifted digital ARC!
Steam Rating: PG13 with one open door somewhat steamy scene – more of a slow burn with a lot of sexual tension but not in an annoying agonizing way but in the perfect slow burn way
Romance Tropes: one-night stand, second chance romance, relationship timing
Content Notes: cw: panic attacks. pregnancy, workaholic, men’s health – bipolar disorder, loss of parent, house fire, survivor’s guilt, emotional scars
- One of the biggest takeaways from reading this book is a renewed appreciation for living in the present but with an understanding of the importance of planning for the future.
- Your partner in life should be someone that you’re attracted to but also someone that sees you, appreciates you, and loves you for who you are. Someone that brings out the best in you and you bring the best out in each other. A partner in love and life. Supporting one another’s dreams and encouraging one another to make it happen.
- Overall: I really enjoyed it and will absolutely be interested in reading her other books. I liked the storyline and the characters and the romantic build up.
- Life is less complicated if you tell the unvarnished truth and don’t try and make every moment a perfect version of itself.
- Working with clay is much like life. If things become off-balance, you don’t have to throw it away.
- He’d shown her the ways she could soar if she only trusted in the now with all of her mind and all of her heart.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Click the cover image below to buy on Amazon: