This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Welcome to Living Life With Joy!
Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m reading and have recently read to find out whether or not they’re worthy of your TBR [to be read] list!
- Fun National Holidays in 2022 | Books Read in 2022 | Literary Quotes | Books Read in 2021 | Ultimate Recommended Reading List
- Anticipated New Books: Winter 2021 | Anticipated New Releases coming in 2022
- Currently Reading & TBR 2022: January | February | March | April | May
- Use the Google Form to be a Featured Bookstagrammer or Featured Author!
Bookish Rep Codes & Deals
- ARIELLE10 for 10% off any purchase at Emily Cromwell Designs Use any time you shop!
- Use on your first subscription order:
Read in May 2022:
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune | Rating 5.0
- By the Book by Jasmine Guillory | Rating 5.0
- The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins | Rating 5.0
- All Fired Up by Dylan Newton | Rating 4.5
- Caffeine by Michael Pollan | Rating 4.5
- What the Hex by Alexis Daria | Rating: 4.0
- As Seen On TV by Meredith Schorr | Rating: 3.5
- You Are Your Best Thing by Tarana Burke & Brene Brown
- Maggie Moves On by Lucy Score
- The Spanx Story by Stephanie & Charlie Wetzel
- Sweet Talk by Cara Bastone
Popular Bookish Posts
Popular Non-Bookish Posts
Support Living Life With Joy Through Affiliate Shopping Links: