There are so many books I want to read from my backlist TBR shelves in addition to all of the new ones coming out that it makes my head spin! Check out this week’s new books to consider for your TBR. What are you adding to your list? Anything missing that I should included? Let me know!
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Clicking the image of the book will bring you to Amazon so you can purchase a copy for yourself!
This Week’s New Releases: April 12th
- The Romantic Agenda by Claire Kann | Berkley
- Hello, Molly!: A Memoir by Molly Shannon; Sean Wilsey | Ecco
- Just The Two of Us by Jo Wilde | Forever
- Brighter by the Day by Robin Roberts | Grand Central Pub
- Wise Up by Karen Duffy | Seal Press