This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Welcome to Living Life With Joy!
Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m reading and have recently read to find out whether or not they’re worthy of your TBR [to be read] list!
- Fun National Holidays in 2022 | Literary Quotes | Books Read in 2021 | Ultimate Recommended Reading List
- Anticipated New Books: Winter 2021 | Anticipated New Releases coming in 2022
- Currently Reading & TBR 2022: January | February | March | April
- Use the Google Form to be a Featured Bookstagrammer or Featured Author!
Bookish Rep Codes & Deals
- ARIELLE10 for 10% off any purchase at Emily Cromwell Designs Use any time you shop!
- Use on your first subscription order:
Read in April 2022:
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry | Rating 5.0
- Set On You by Amy Lea | Rating: 5.0
- Healthy as F*ck by Oonagh Duncan | Rating: 5.0
- Falling For You (Sapphire Springs #3) by Barb Curtis | Rating: 4.5
- Why We Cook by Lindsay Gardner | Rating 4.5
- Brighter by the Day by Robin Roberts | Rating: 4.0
- Everything Beautiful in Its Time by Jenna Bush Hager | Rating: 4.0
- Where We Belong by Hoda Kotb | Rating: 3.75
- The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins
Popular Bookish Posts
Popular Non-Bookish Posts
Support Living Life With Joy Through Affiliate Shopping Links: