My 2022 reading goal is to read 84 books this year. I read 7 books in January and 7 in February which puts me exactly on track!
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
February 2022 Wrap-Up
Today I’m sharing a wrap-up of the books I read in January. Click the pink link below to read my reviews!
5 Star Reviews – LOVED these!
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- The Siren of Sussex by Mimi Matthews
- What To Say When You Talk To Yourself by Shad Helmstetter Ph.D.
- Re-Pub: 6.20.2017 by Gallery Books | Amazon
- Paperback purchased | Rating: 5.0
4.0 – 4.5 Star Reviews – Enjoyed These
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
> 4 Stars – Good/Okay
- Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler
- Cop an Attitude by Hilary Grossman
- First Date Stories by Jodi Klein
- Pub: 9.14.2021 by She Writes Press | Amazon
- Paperback gifted via BookSparks | Rating 3.0
Do you track your reading and reviews? Find me on StoryGraph and add me @ariellejoyjagow, I’m always looking to make new bookish friends!