This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy more books to review! Full disclosure here.
Stick a Cork in it by Rich Amooi
Genre: Rom-Com | 300 Pages | Published: 4.24.2021
Book Jacket Synopsis:
Ivy needs a miracle and a drink—not necessarily in that order. What she doesn’t need is Ted Jacobs, aka Mr. Know-it-All. She’s determined to save her struggling winery, but she can do it without the annoyingly handsome man’s help, thank you very much.
Ted wants to catch lightning in a bottle and create the world’s greatest wine, but he’s smart enough to know he can’t do it alone. When he heads to Napa Valley to keep his grandma from ending up in jail (don’t ask), he meets Ivy Dobbs, the world’s most stubborn woman. Fine, she’s beautiful and as intoxicating as his award-winning cabernet, but she stomps on his offer to collaborate.
Ted knows it’s risky to mix business with pleasure, but if Ivy would only listen, they might just be the toast of the town.
Purchase link: Amazon
Book Format & Source: Paperback copy via the author. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
Review & Thoughts:
- I got so drawn into the story that I forgot to take notes while reading!
- Rich Amooi is one of my absolute favorite authors. He truly is the king of romantic comedies!
- Another classic Rich Amooi, filled with laugh-out-loud humor.
- Just a touch of romance and a lot of family meddling.
- Grab a glass of wine to enjoy while reading if you want to feel imersed in the wine country vibes. And maybe add a chocolate croissant while you’re at it.
- In a nutshell: rom-com perfection!
Recommend for: lovers of rom-com, wine, enemies to lovers romance trope
My Review Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Romance Steam Factor: PG
You May Also Enjoy