Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m currently reading to find out whether or not they’re worth the time and worthy of your TBR list!
November is all about Nonfiction! My friend Jaymi from @theocbookgirl is hosting a fun event all month long on Instagram. Go check it out and use #nonfictionbookparty to join in on the fun! Or check out her book blog for more information on how to celebrate with us and find out about the books she’s giving away all month long.
On a personal note, my husband and I bought a home and moved in October. It was my slowest month in terms of reading because the rest of my life was so crazy busy! Thrilled to be homeowners and continuing to unpack and organize. Looking forward to purchasing bookshelves for my new home office!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Read in November 2021:
- Dot Journaling – A Practical Guide by Rachel Wilkerson Miller | Pub: 07.2017
- Paperback purchased | Amazon | Rating: 5.0
- How to Be a Bawse by Lilly Singh | Pub: 03.2017
- Audiobook via Libby | Amazon | Rating: 4.5
- Never Fall For Your Enemy by Kate O’Keefe | Pub: 10.26.21
- Paperback via Prism Tours | Amazon | Rating: 4.5
- Currently free on Kindle Unlimited!
- Deserts, Driving, and Derelicts (#2) by Tonya Kappes | Pub: 2018
- e-Book on Kindle Unlimited | Amazon | Rating 4.0
- Toil & Trouble a Memoir by Augusten Burroughs | Pub: 10.1.19
- Audiobook borrowed via Libby | Amazon | Rating: 3.25
Currently Reading & Listening
- You Can’t Be Serious by Kal Penn | Pub: 11.02.2021
- Hardback purchased | Amazon | Rating:
- Meghan and the Unmasking of the Monarchy by Andrew Morton | Pub: 10.19.21
- Paperback purchased for a buddy read | Amazon
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall | Pub: 2021
- Paperback – virtual book club | Amazon
What’s on My TBR?
One of the best things about becoming a bookstagrammer and book blogger is getting free books to review! Over time as I’ve grown as a blogger, I’ve been given the opportunity to connect with authors, publishers, and marketing teams. Getting book mail is by far the best thing ever, right?
To keep things more organized, I’m updating the layout of this monthly page. Please use the link below to see the latest:
Popular Posts & Pages:
- Check out my quick links for bookish discounts!
- Anticipated New Books of 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Currently Reading 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Reading Wrap-Up: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in November:
There’s so many foodie and fun holidays this month!! This month is filled with a few that I’m particularly excited for: National Author’s Day on the 1st, National Stress Awareness Day on the 3rd, World Kindness Day on the 13th, America Recycles Day on the 15th, National Day of Listening on the 26th, and Small Business Saturday on the 27th! Check out the full list below of National Day Calendar holidays I’m looking forward to celebrating. #CelebrateEveryDay with #NatDayCal
I love finding ways to celebrate every day which is why I’m thrilled to announce that I’m now a National Day Calendar Ambassador! Check out my profile over on their website to learn more: National Day Calendar