Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m currently reading to find out whether or not they’re worth the time and worthy of your TBR list!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Read in October 2021:
- First Love, Take Two by Sajni Patel | Pub Date: 9.21.21
- Paperback via publisher | Amazon | Rating 5.0
Currently Reading & Listening
- Witch Please by Ann Aguirre | Pub: 2021
- Paperback via The Book Drop subscription | Amazon
- Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich | Pub: 2012
- Audiobook via Libby app | Amazon
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall | Pub: 2021
- Paperback – virtual book club | Amazon
- Deserts, Driving, and Derelicts (#2) by Tonya Kappes | Pub: 2018
- e-Book on Kindle Unlimited | Amazon
What’s on My TBR?
One of the best things about becoming a bookstagrammer and book blogger is getting free books to review! Over time as I’ve grown as a blogger, I’ve been given the opportunity to connect with authors, publishers, and marketing teams. Getting book mail is by far the best thing ever, right?
To keep things more organized, I’m updating the layout of this monthly page. Please use the link below to see the latest:
Popular Posts & Pages:
- Check out my quick links for bookish discounts!
- Anticipated New Books of 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Currently Reading 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Reading Wrap-Up: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in October:
There’s so many foodie and fun holidays this month!! This month is filled with a few that I’m particularly excited for: National Book Month, National Cookbook Month, and Emotional Wellness Month! Check out the full list below of National Day Calendar holidays I’m looking forward to celebrating. #CelebrateEveryDay with #NatDayCal
I love finding ways to celebrate every day which is why I’m thrilled to announce that I’m now a National Day Calendar Ambassador! Check out my profile over on their website to learn more: National Day Calendar