My 2021 reading goal is to read 80 books. Have you made a dent in your TBR list? Today I’m sharing a reading wrap-up of the books I read in May.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
May 2021 Wrap-Up
Today I’m sharing a wrap-up of the books I read in May. I read 6 books in May and had 1 DNF.
5 Stars – Loved it!
- Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous by Suzanne Park | Pub Date 6/1/21
- Paperback copy gifted via the author | ♥♥♥♥♥ | Amazon
- May 2021 – Arielle’s Book of the Month Winner!!
4 -4.5 Stars – Enjoyed it!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo | Pub Date: 5/7/13
- Paperback set copy purchased from Barnes & Noble | ♥♥♥♥.5 | Amazon
- Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala | Pub Date 5/4/21
- Hardback copy purchased from BOTM | ♥♥♥♥.5 | Amazon
- Hungry Heart by Jennifer Weiner | Pub Date: 6/6/17
- Audiobook borrowed from Libby app | ♥♥♥♥.5 | Amazon
- You (#1) by Caroline Kepnes | Pub Date: 8/28/18
- Audiobook borrowed from Libby | ♥♥♥♥ | Amazon | Details & Recs
DNF – 3.5 Stars – Just okay!
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry | Pub Date: 5/11/21
- e-book ARC via NetGalley | ♥♥♥.5 | Amazon
- Maybe One Day by Debbie Johnson Pub Date: 3/2/21
- Paperback copy gifted via publisher | ♥♥/DNF | Amazon
Leave a Reply