Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m currently reading to find out whether or not they’re worth the time and worthy of your TBR list!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Read in July 2021:
- Stick a Cork In It by Rich Amooi | Pub Date: 4/24/21
- Paperback gifted via author | Rating 5.0 | Amazon
- Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey | Pub: 6.11.19
- Audiobook via Libby | Rating 4.5 | Amazon
- The Dating Playbook by Farrah Rochon | Pub: 8.17.21
- e-book gifted via NetGalley | Rating 4.5 | Amazon
- Only For You (Sapphire Springs #2) by Barb Curtis | Pub Date: 7.27.21
- Paperback gifted via Forever Pub | Rating 4.5 | Amazon
- Happiness For Beginners by Katherine Center | Pub: 9.1.20
- Audiobook via Libby | Rating: 4.5 | Amazon
- Forever With You (Sapphire Springs #1) by Barb Curtis | Pub Date: 11.10.20
- Paperback gifted via Forever Pub | Rating: 4.0 | Amazon
- A Betting Woman by Jenni Walsh | Pub: 6.1.21
- Paperback gifted Once Upon a Book Club Box | Rating: 4.0 | Amazon
- Judgement Detox by Gabrielle Berstein | Pub: 10.9.18
- Audiobook via Libby | Rating: 3.0 | Amazon
What’s on My TBR?
One of the best things about becoming a bookstagrammer and book blogger is getting free books to review! Over time as I’ve grown as a blogger, I’ve been given the opportunity to connect with authors, publishers, and marketing teams. Getting book mail is by far the best thing ever, right?
I recently started a Little Free Library at the local office where I work. My employer provided financial resources for me to purchase new books to kick-start the initiative and it’s been such a pleasure to learn how much my fellow colleagues love reading! I’ve also started expanding my scope of genres both in what I read and what I request from publishers. I’m still not a huge historical fiction lover but I have tons of friends that love them and pairing that with the lending library at work, there’s a ton of people that will benefit from the books I’m gifted.
To keep things more organized, I’m updating the layout of this monthly page. Please use the link below to see the latest:
Popular Posts & Pages:
- Check out my quick links for bookish discounts!
- Anticipated New Books of 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Currently Reading 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Reading Wrap-Up: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in July:
There’s so many foodie and fun holidays this month!! Check out the full list below of National Day Calendar holidays I’m looking forward to celebrating. #CelebrateEveryDay with #NatDayCal
I love finding ways to celebrate every day which is why I’m thrilled to announce that I’m now a National Day Calendar Ambassador! Check out my profile over on their website to learn more: National Day Calendar