What’s on your TBR this month? I’ve got so many books I want to read from my backlist in addition to all of the new ones coming out soon! Check out my list of the most anticipated novels being published this month to consider for your TBR!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Most Anticipated New Releases for Your TBR
May 2021 Edition
Women’s Fiction, Non-Fiction, & Romance
- The Newcomer by Mary Kay Andrews | Amazon | May 4, 2021 by St. Martin’s Press | Mary Kay Andrews, the New York Times bestselling author and Queen of the Beach Reads delivers her next page-turner for the summer with The Newcomer. In trouble and on the run…
- Summer on the Bluffs by Sunny Hostin | Amazon | May 4, 2021 by William Morrow | Emmy Award winner, renowned lawyer and journalist, and View cohost Sunny Hostin makes her literary debut with this dazzling novel about a life-changing summer along the beaches of Martha’s Vineyard.
- An Ordinary Age by Rainesford Stauffer | Amazon | May 4, 2021 by Harper Perennial | In conversation with young adults and experts alike, journalist Rainesford Stauffer explores how the incessant pursuit of a “best life” has put extraordinary pressure on young adults today, across their personal and professional lives—and how ordinary, meaningful experiences may instead be the foundation of a fulfilled and contented life.
- It Had to Be You by Georgia Clark | Amazon | May 4, 2021 by Atria Books | The author of the novel The Bucket List returns with a witty and heartfelt romantic comedy featuring a wedding planner, her unexpected business partner, and their coworkers in a series of linked love stories—perfect for fans of Christina Lauren and Casey McQuiston.
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry | Amazon | May 11, 2021 by Berkley Romance | Two best friends. Ten summer trips. One last chance to fall in love. Poppy and Alex. Alex and Poppy. They have nothing in common. She’s a wild child; he wears khakis. She has insatiable wanderlust; he prefers to stay home with a book.
- That Summer by Jennifer Weiner | Amazon | May 11, 2021 by Atria Books | From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Big Summer comes another timely and deliciously twisty novel of intrigue, secrets, and the transformative power of female friendship, set on beautiful Cape Cod.