What’s on your TBR this month? I’ve got so many books I want to read from my backlist in addition to all of the new ones coming out soon! Check out my list of the most anticipated novels being published this month to consider for your TBR!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Most Anticipated New Releases for Your TBR
April 2021 Edition
Women’s Fiction, Romance, & Thrillers
- Mother May I by Joshilyn Jackson | April 6, 2021 by William Morrow | The New York Times bestselling author of the critically acclaimed Never Have I Ever returns with an even more addictive novel of domestic suspense in which a mother must decide how far she is willing to go to protect her child and the life she loves—an unforgettable tale of power, privilege, lies, revenge, and the choices we make, ones that transform our lives in unforeseen ways.
- Life’s Too Short (#3) by Abby Jimenez | April 6, 2021 by Forever (Grand Central Publishing) | A brilliant and touching romantic comedy from the USA Today bestselling author of The Friend Zone and The Happy Ever After Playlist.
- You Love Me (#3) by Caroline Kepnes | April 6, 2021 by Random House Publishing Group | The highly anticipated new thriller in Caroline Kepnes’s hit You series, now a blockbuster Netflix show—a compulsively readable trip into the deviant mind of the uniquely antisocial, savvy bookseller . . . Joe Goldberg.
- Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle | April 6, 2021 by Penguin Group Putnam | Can you find real love when you’ve always got your head in the clouds?
- Promises to Keep by Nan Rossiter | April 27, 2021 by Harper Perennial | In this heartwarming sequel to Promises of the Heart in the Savannah Skies series, USA Today bestselling author Nan Rossiter returns to Tybee Island off the Georgia coast to focus on beloved characters Maeve and Gage as their relationship is tested by secrets they are keeping from each other.
- Anchored Hearts (#2) by Priscilla Oliveras | April 27, 2021 by Kensington Books | Sparkling with humor, romance, Latinx culture, and the unique island energy of Key West, Florida, the acclaimed Keys to Love Series by USA Today bestselling author Priscilla Oliveras is the perfect summer read. Sparks fly for a second time when award-winning photographer and prodigal son Alejandro ends up back home, forced to face the familia–and the girl he left behind–for the first time in years. Can these two Key West natives learn to put away old hurts and embrace a new future under the tropical sun?