What’s on your TBR this month? I’ve got so many books I want to read from my backlist in addition to all of the new ones coming out soon! Check out my list of the most anticipated novels being published this month to consider for your TBR!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Most Anticipated New Releases for Your TBR
March 2021 Edition
Women’s Fiction & Romance
- Accidentally Engaged by Farah Heron | March 2, 2021 by Forever (Grand Central Publishing) | A delightful romantic comedy featuring a Muslim woman who fakes an engagement to the boy next door in the hopes of winning a couples cooking contest.
- Float Plan by Trish Doller | March 2, 2021 by St. Martin’s Press | Critically acclaimed author Trish Doller’s unforgettable and romantic adult debut about setting sail, starting over, and finding yourself.
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert | March 9, 2021 by Avon | In USA Today bestselling author Talia Hibbert’s newest rom-com, the flightiest Brown sister crashes into the life of an uptight B&B owner and has him falling hard—literally.
- Moments Like This by Anna Gomez & Kristoffer Polaha | March 9, 2021 by Rosewind Books | Picking career over engagement is a bad choice when you find yourself unemployed and single.
- The Dating Plan by Sarah Desai | March 16, 2021 by Berkley Romance | Even with a step-by-step plan, these fake fiancés might accidentally fall for each other in this hilarious, heartfelt romantic comedy from the author of The Marriage Game.
- Meet Me in Paradise by Libby Hubscher | March 23, 2021 by Berkley Romance | Marin Cole has never: Seen the ocean. Climbed a mountain. Taken a risk on love….But if her sister’s plan works, she just might do all three.