February is all about romance reads, am I right? What’s on your TBR this month? I’m planning to read mostly romance-inspired books. Check out my list of the most anticipated romance novels being published this month to consider!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
Most Anticipated New Releases for Your TBR
February 2021 Edition: Romance Reads!
Women’s Fiction & Romance
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young | February 2, 2021 by Berkley Romance | The cozy comforts of an English village bookstore open up a world of new possibilities for Evie Starling in this charming new romantic comedy from New York Times bestselling author Samantha Young.
- The Vineyard at Painted Moon by Susan Mallery | February 9, 2021 by Harlequin | Step into the vineyard with Susan Mallery’s most irresistible novel yet, as one woman searches for the perfect blend of love, family and wine.
- Second Chances in Chianti (Escape to Tuscany #2) by T.A. Williams | February 22, 2021 by Canelo | Alice Butler starred in a successful US sitcom until tensions in the cast and crew caused the show to be cancelled. Now, five years later and working towards her dream job in art history, she’s called back for a revival of the show. It can only end in disaster, surely?
- It’s Been a Pleasure, Noni Blake by Claire Christian | February 23, 201 by Mira | What if you made yourself your number one priority? Of all the women and men Noni Blake has pleased in her life, there’s one she’s often overlooked–herself. After the end of a decade-long relationship, Noni decides it’s time for that to change
- Love at First by Katy Clayborn | February 23, 2021 by Kensington Books | An Uplifting and Unforgettable Story of Love and Second Chances. A sparkling and tender novel full of bickering neighbors, surprise reunions, and the mysterious power of love.
- The Knockout Rule (Showmen #4) by Kelly Siskind | February 24, 2021 by CD Books | Love hits when you least expect it… Growing up with an adoring father for a boxing legend isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. It looks more like hospital visits, bloody noses, and cracked ribs.