Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books I’m currently reading to find out whether or not they’re worth the time and worthy of your TBR list!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
2021 is officially here and I’m certainly ready to embark on a new year of reading!!
I love finding ways to celebrate every day which is why I’m thrilled to announce that I’m now a National Day Calendar Ambassador! Check out my profile over on their website to learn more: National Day Calendar
Read in January 2021:
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- Never Too Late by Robyn Carr
- Blowing My Way to The Top by Jen Atkin
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
- Did My Love Life Shrink in the Wash? (The Callaghan Sisters #3) by Kristen Bailey
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
Books at the top of my TBR:
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in January:
January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day! Check out the list below of National Day Calendar holidays I’m looking forward to celebrating. #CelebrateEveryDay with #NatDayCal
Popular Posts & Pages:
- Check out my quick links for bookish discounts!
- Anticipated New Books of 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Recommended & TBR 2021: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Shop my handmade Book Sleeves. Treat yourself while supporting a small business!
Leave a Reply