Whether you read a few books a year or a few hundred, time is your most precious commodity. Check in monthly for my notes on new and backlist books and find out whether or not they’re worth the time and worthy of your TBR!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from my links, at no additional cost to you, I get a small commission so I can buy even more books to review! See full disclosure here.
December is filled with all things Winter and holiday fun! 2020 is coming to a close and I know I’m looking forward to seeing 2020 in the rearview mirror. It may not have been a great year but there’s always something to be grateful for and that always includes friends and family!
Read in December 2020:
- All About Us by Tom Ellen
- Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane
- You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life by Eleanor Roosevelt
- Here for it by R. Eric Thomas
- Miracles in Wild Rose Bay by Susanne O’Leary
- Eight Winter Nights by Liz Maverick
- One of Those Flings by Lauren Blakely
Currently Reading & Listening to…
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Great TED Talks Creativity
Books at the top of my TBR:
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in December:
December is National Human Rights Month and December 26th is National Thank-You Note Day. Don’t forget to express your gratitude for all of the holiday gifts that are sent your way this year!
Get ready to celebrate in 2021!
Check out upcoming 2021 fun national holidays!
Popular Posts & Pages:
- Check out my quick links for bookish discounts!
- Anticipated New Books of 2020: Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
- Bookish: Subscription Box Love | 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy
- Shop my handmade Book Sleeves. Treat yourself while supporting a small business!