Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
New Books to Consider for Your TBR List
December 2020 Edition
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens | December 1, 2020 by Penguin Group Putnam | Their lives began together, but their worlds couldn’t be more different. After thirty years of missed connections, they’re about to meet again…
- Truly, Madly, Deeply by Karen Kingsbury | December 2, 2020 by Atria Books | Blending romance and family drama into an emotionally satisfying story, Truly, Madly, Deeply is a testament to living and loving without fear, so that each moment is marked by reckless abandon and breathtaking passion.
- Aunt Ivy’s Cottage by Kristin Harper | December 7, 2020 by Bookouture | Up in the attic, with views across the sparkling bay, she opens the lid of the carved trunk. Carefully moving aside the delicate linen wedding dress once worn by her great-aunt, she unpacks all the smaller boxes inside until she finds the leather-bound diary. She knows this will change everything…
- Miracles in Wild Rose Bay (Sandy Cove Book 6) by Susanne O’Leary | December 15, 2020 by Bookouture | Arriving in Sandy Cove to views of the shimmering ocean, Tara O’Rourke is excited to get to work. She’s been sent from New York City to take photos of Ireland for a travel magazine, and she knows the perfect area to visit: the mysterious, picturesque Wild Rose Bay.
Romance / Romantic Comedy
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams | December 1, 2020 by Berkley Publishing Group | One daring to-do list and a crash course in flirtation turn a Type A overachiever’s world upside down.
- The Spark by Jules Wake | December 11, 2020 by HarperCollins UK, One More Chapter | The perfect uplifting romcom for fans of Sophie Kinsella, Beth O’Leary and Lindsey Kelk!
- In Pursuit of Happiness by Freya Kennedy | December 15, 2020 by Boldwood Books | But to chase her dreams she needs to take chances that are way out of her comfort zone and learn to not put other people’s happiness above her own. Most of all she has to learn to trust her heart, which may just be the biggest challenge of all.
- The Lake House (Love Heart Lane Series, Book 5) by Christie Barlow | December 31, 2020 by HarperCollins UK, One More Chapter | There’s a newcomer to the village of Heartcross and she’s never been more in need of a friend.
Non-Fiction & Food
- It’s Never Too Late Make the Next Act of Your Life the Best Act of Your Life by Kathie Lee Gifford | December 1, 2020 by Thomas Nelson–W Publishing | Former Today show host Kathie Lee Gifford draws on stories from her remarkable life to weave together a beautiful reminder that whatever circumstances we face, God is still dreaming big for our years ahead.
- 1000 Mediterranean Meals Every Recipe You Need for the Healthiest Way to Eat by Editors of Chartwell Books | December 8, 2020 by Quarto Publishing Group – Chartwell Books | Mediterranean recipes include lots of vegetables, legumes, whole grains, breads, fruits, nuts, seeds, and olive oil, as well as plenty of fish, poultry, and small amounts of red meat. By focusing on what goes into your body and consuming only fresh, unprocessed, and unrefined foods that are (usually) low in trans fats, you can live a healthier lifestyle without cutting out your favorite foods.
- The Nutritionist’s Kitchen Transform Your Diet and Discover the Healing Power of Whole Foods by Carly Knowles | December 15, 2020 by Roost Books | Learn from Carly Kellogg Knowles, a registered dietitian and nutritionist, who shares her expertise to support you on your health journey. She’ll show you how to understand your unique seasonal constitution to assemble fundamental pantry staples and use science-based strategies to cook irresistibly delicious recipes.
- Homemade Sourdough Easy, At-Home Artisan Bread Making by Jane Mason | December 22, 2020 by Quarto Publishing Group – Chartwell Books | Homemade Sourdough is the ultimate guide to creating your own sourdough bread. You’ll find dozens of delicious recipes, not just for bread but for other baked goods, from muffins to pizza crust to chocolate cake.