Halloween has come and gone and November is in full-swing. Hoping everyone had a Spooktacular start to the holiday season!
2020 has been filled with more books in my read pile than I anticipated! My goal for the year was to read 48 books and I’ve already read 62 books which, according to Goodreads, puts me 14 books over my annual goal and 22 books ahead of schedule!!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
October 2020 Wrap-Up
Today I’m sharing a wrap-up of the books I read in October. I read 9 books in October, in large thanks to discovering a love for audiobooks! I realized I didn’t read a single regular physical book last month, only e-books and audiobooks. I didn’t have any 5 star reads but I had quite a few 4.5 and 4 stars, which means I had a wonderful reading month. Click the pink link below to read my reviews!
4.5 Star Reviews
- e-book ARC: A California Christmas by Brenda Novak via NetGalley | 4.5 Stars
- Audiobook: Nothing Like I Imagined Collection of 6 Essays by Mindy Kaling via Kindle Unlimited | 4.5 Stars
- Audiobook: The Bright Side of Going Dark by Kelly Harms via Kindle Unlimited | 4.5 Stars
- Audiobook: Call Me Maybe by Cara Bastone via Amazon Audible Originals | 4.5 Stars
4.0 Star Reviews
- Audiobook: Naturally Tan by Tan France bia Libby app | 4.0 Stars
- e-book ARC: Mom Boss by Hilary Grossman via author digital ARC | 4.0 Stars
- Audiobook: Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich via Libby app | 4.0 Stars
- e-book ARC: Christmas at Fireside Cabins by Jenny Hale via NetGalley | 4.0 Stars
- e-book ARC: In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren via NetGalley | 4.0 Stars
Do you track your reading and reviews? Find me on Goodreads and add me, I’m always looking to make new bookish friends!