November is all about gratitude and love. This month will mark two years of marriage for me and my husband! Thanksgiving is always a good reminder to take time to appreciate all of the wonderful things in our lives.
What’s new in my bookish world? Audiobooks have recently found their way into my reading time and I absolutely love it! I’ve worn hearing aids since I was in 2nd grade and have gotten a new set every few years as my ears grew and the technology improved. In October I read [number] books and [number] of them were audiobooks! I signed up for a trial run of Amazon Audible and Amazon Kindle Unlimited. I’ve found I prefer Kindle Unlimited regarding how much is available but I really enjoy the Amazon Audible Originals too.
Scroll on to check out all the new bookish goodness this month!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Ongoing Bookish Deals:
- Bookish Discount Codes:
- Anticipated New Book Releases: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- Bookish: New Small Business Venture: Book Sleeves | Subscription Box Love: Book of the Month | 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy
On the Bookshelf:
Over the past few months I’ve been focusing on spending less time watching TV and more time reading books. Interested to know what I’ve read so far this year or looking for inspiration for your TBR? Check out the full list of books!
Books Read in November 2020:
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Hardback purchased from Book of the Month | 5.0 Stars
- My Review Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ | Amazon | Goodreads | More Info
- That’s What She Said by Kimothy Joy
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- Pretending by Holly Bourne
- Bunco by Robin Delnoce
- The Big She-Bang by Marisa Acocella
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in November:
November is National Gratitude Month and November 1st is National Authors’ Month!