Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
New Books to Consider for Your TBR List
November 2020 Edition
- A Frenzy of Sparks by Kristin Fields | November 3, 2020 by Lake Union Publishing | From the author of A Lily in the Light comes a poignant story of innocence lost and what it means to grow up too fast.
- The Gentleman and the Thief by Sarah M. Eden | November 3, 2020 by Shadow Mountain Publishing | A gentleman scribes penny dreadful novels by night and falls in love with a woman who is a music teacher by day—and a thief at night.
- The Forgotten Gift by Kathleen McGurl | November 11, 2020 by HG | What would you do to protect the ones you love?
1861. George’s life changes forever the day he meets Lucy. She’s beautiful and charming, and he sees a future with her that his position as the second son in a wealthy family has never offered him.
- All That Glitters by Danielle Steel | November 17, 2020 by Random House Publishing Group – Ballantine | In Danielle Steel’s dazzling new novel, a young woman must overcome tremendous adversity in her quest to find herself and achieve real happiness.
Romance / Romantic Comedy
- Two to Tangle by Melissa Brayden | November 10, 2020 by Bold Strokes Books, Inc. | Finding forever is simply too hard. As a renowned chef, Gabriella Russo knows how to season a good dish. It’s her personal life that’s been too spicy for her liking. Ready to take a break from the roller coaster of romance, Gabriella’s moved to Oregon to open Tangled, a restaurant on the grounds of Tangle Valley Vineyard.
- A Lady’s Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins | November 10, 2020 by Forever (Grand Central Publishing) | An intrepid female reporter matches wits with a serious, sexy detective in this fun and flirty historical rom-com — perfect for fans of Evie Dunmore, Julia Quinn, and Tessa Dare!
- The Boy Toy by Nicola Marsh | November 17, 2020 by Berkley Publishing Group | A woman ready to give up on love meets her match in a man she never expected to fall for in this heartwarming and steamy new romantic comedy by USA Today bestselling author Nicola Marsh.
- Notorious (Rebels of the Ton #1) by Minerva Spencer | November 24, 2020 by Kensington Books | Critically acclaimed author Minerva Spencer brings a rebellious spirit to the Regency with a vibrant new series focused on how the youth of that era subvert the social expectations and mores of the day in order to carve their own paths in life. Full of witty humor, Minerva Spencer weaves a tale of a forthright and unapologetically opinionated lady and the effortlessly charming rogue who find themselves thrown together by a fluke of circumstance and into a marriage of necessity. Can the wallflower and the rake find common ground in their distaste for convention and forge a lasting union?
Non-Fiction & Food
- One Life by Megan Rapinoe | November 10, 2020 by PENGUIN GROUP The Penguin Press | Megan Rapinoe, Olympic gold medalist and two-time Women’s World Cup champion, has become a galvanizing force for social change; here, she urges all of us to take up the mantle, with actions big and small, to continue the fight for justice and equality.
- The Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias: How To Reframe Bias, Cultivate Connection, and Create High-Performing Teams
by Pamela Fuller; Mark Murphy | November 10, 2020 by Simon & Schuster | A timely, must-have guide to understanding and overcoming bias in the workplace, from the experts at FranklinCovey.
- No Time Like the Future An Optimist Considers Mortality by Michael J. Fox | November 17, 2020 by Flatiron books | A moving account of resilience, hope, fear and mortality, and how these things resonate in our lives, by actor and advocate Michael J. Fox.
- People Who Love to Eat Are Always the Best People and Other Wisdom by Julia Child | November 17, 2020 by Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group | A charming, giftable collection of the beloved, best-selling author’s inimitable quotes–her words of wisdom on love, life, and, of course, food.