Halloween is around the corner and I hope everyone’s having a spooktacular start to the holiday season!
2020 has been filled with more books in my read pile than I anticipated! My goal for the year was to read 48 books and I’ve already read 58 books which, according to Goodreads, puts me 10 books over my annual goal and 20 books ahead of schedule!!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
September 2020 Wrap-Up
Today I’m sharing a wrap-up of the books I read in September. I read 10 books in September, in large thanks to discovering a love for audiobooks! Click the pink link below to read my review.
5 Star Reviews
- Hardback: Perfectly You by Mariana Atencio | 5 Stars
- ARC E-book: Ties that Tether by Jane Igharo | 5 Stars
4.5 Star Reviews
- Audiobook: Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson | 4.5 Stars
- Paperback: You Had Me At Hola by | 4.5 Stars
4.0 Star Reviews
- Hardback: Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich | 4 Stars
- Paperback: Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert | 4 Stars
- Audiobook: You Can Thank Me Later | 4 Stars
- Audiobook: Halfway Light | 4 Stars
3.75 Stars and below
Do you track your reading and reviews? Find me on Goodreads and add me, I’m always looking to make new bookish friends!