Wishing everyone a Happy Labor Day!
2020 has been filled with more books in my read pile than I anticipated! My goal for the year was to read 48 books and I’ve already read 43 books which, according to Goodreads, puts me 11 books ahead of schedule!!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
August 2020 Wrap-Up
Today I’m sharing a wrap-up of the books I read in August. I didn’t have any 5 star reads this month but I did have two 4.5 stars and quite a few 4 stars, so overall I’d say it was a successful month of reading. Click the pink link below to read my review!
4.5 Star Reviews
- The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes
- Pride, Prejudice and Other Flavors by Sonali Dev
4 Star Reviews
- Get A Life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- Rabbit A Memoir by Patricia Williams
3.75 and below
- I’ve Got This Round by Mamrie Hart
Do you track your reading and reviews? Find me on Goodreads and add me, I’m always looking to make new bookish friends!
Leave a Reply