September is here and Summer is winding down, which means it’s almost Fall y’all!
As you know, one of my favorite ways to keep myself entertained is with a good book. Thankfully there’s plenty of great reading material available and tons of fantastic new books coming out this month too! This month you’ll find out what books I’m reading, what I thought of the books I read last month, what new books are coming out, and a smattering of fun bookish posts along the way.
Scroll on to check out all the bookish goodness!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
On the Bookshelf:
Over the past few months I’ve been focusing on spending less time watching TV and more time reading books. Interested to know what I’ve read so far this year or looking for inspiration for your TBR? Check out the full list of books!
Books Read in September 2020:
- Paperback: Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert | 4 Stars
- Audiobook: Half Light | 4 Stars
- Audiobook: You Can Thank Me Later | 4 Stars
- Hardback: Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar | 3 Stars
- Paperback: You Had Me At Hola by | 4.5 Stars
- Audiobook: The Vine Witch | 3.75 Stars
- Hardback: Perfectly You by Mariana Atencio | 4.5 Stars
- Audiobook: Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson | 4.5 Stars
- ARC E-book: Ties that Tether by Jane Igharo | 5 Stars
- Hardback: Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich | 4 Stars
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in September:
This month I’m most excited about National Read a Book Day on the 6th!
Popular Bookish Posts:
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in October 2020
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in September 2020
- August 2020 Reading Wrap-Up
- New Small Business Venture: Book Sleeves
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in August 2020
- Interview with Author Susan Mallery: The Friendship List
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in July 2020
- Subscription Box Love: Book of the Month
- Book Feature & Author Interview with Hilary Grossman
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy