What’s New on Living Life With Joy
June is here which means we’re almost at the halfway mark of 2020. It’s been a crazy year and even when things begin re-opening it’s a good idea to keep your distance and be smart about your interactions with others. Just because you’re mostly staying home doesn’t mean the fun ends; there’s tons of fun ‘holidays’ to celebrate this month and so many amazing books for your TBR pile to keep your mind busy! [Scroll to the bottom for a full list of fun National and International Holidays].
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
New Products on My Shelf:
Staying healthy is always important, but especially now. You know the drill, get enough sleep, drink enough water, get enough exercise, eat healthfully, AND…. take your daily vitamins!! We’ve been better about taking our vitamins and I strongly encourage you to do the same. Here’s a few products on our shelf right now that are great.
What I’ve Read From My Bookshelf This Month:
I’ve been working full-time since the quarantine situation began and this past month I was better at dedicating less of my time to watching TV and movies and more of my free time to reading. It certainly made a difference; May was my best reading month so far this year!
Books Read in 2020:
Here’s an ongoing list of the books I’ve read and reviewed in 2020. Click the pink book title to check out my review on each book.
Books Read in June2020:
- I’m Not Really a Waitress by Suzi Weiss-Fischmann | 5.0 Stars
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon | 5.0 Stars
- Where the Lost Wander by Amy Harmon | 3.5 Stars
- Balanced and Beautiful by Katrina Scott & Karena Dawn | 3.5 Stars
- Eat Beautiful by Wendy Rowe | 3.0 Stars
- Island Affair by Priscilla Oliveras | 4.5 Stars
Books Read in May 2020:
- Beach Read by Emily Henry | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link Or make it a BOTM add-on for only $9.99!
- Climb Your Own Ladder by Dana Malstaff | 2.75 stars | Amazon Link
- Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link Or make it a BOTM add-on for only $9.99!
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle | 4.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- A New Model by Ashley Graham | 4.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Knockout Queen by Rufi Thorpe | 3.5 Stars | Amazon Link
Books Read in April 2020:
- Chasing the Bright Side by Jess Ekstrom | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Confession Club by Elizabeth Berg | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- It’s Your Ship by Captain Michael Abrashoff | 3.75 Stars | Amazon Link
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
Books Read in February & March 2020:
- Mom Genes by Hilary Grossman | Rom-Com/Chic-Lit | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King | Literary Fiction | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng | My Rating: 4.25 Stars | Amazon Link
- Hanger Management by Dr. Susan Albers | My Rating: 3.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Girl With the Louding Voice by Abi Daré | My Rating: 5 Stars | Amazon Link
Books Read in January 2020:
- Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | My Rating: 5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Followers by Megan Angelo | My Rating: 4.75 Stars | Amazon Link
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | My Rating: 3.25 Stars | Amazon Link
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano | My Rating 5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Girl Code by Carla Alwill Leyba | My Rating: 4 Stars | Amazon Link