What’s New on Living Life With Joy
2020 has been a crazy year so far and I can’t believe April is already here. With the ‘shelter at home’ orders as put in place as a result of the COVID-19 situation paired with many companies laying-off and furloughing employees, it’s a scary time and I truly hope that things get better soon. Sending well wishes that you and your loved ones are staying safe at home. Just because you’re staying home doesn’t mean the fun ends; there’s a ton of fun ‘holidays’ to celebrate this month! [Scroll to the bottom for a full list of fun National and International Holidays].
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
New Page! Love eBooks but prefer to buy on sale? Check out the e-book deals page for current deals
Recent Book Reviews:
- Book Review: Mom Genes by Hilary Grossman | Fun second book in 3-part series!
- Book Review: Chasing the Bright Side by Jess Ekstrom | Fantastic book to add to your TBR if you’re looking for optimism and inspiration.
Recent New Book Releases:
- Anticipated New Releases in April 2020
- Anticipated New Releases in March 2020
- Anticipated New Releases in February 2020
- Anticipated New Releases in January 2020
- Subscription Box Love: Book of the Month | Find out why I love getting this subscription box and find out how you can get your first book for only $5!
- Book Feature & Author Interview with Hilary Grossman | Featuring the latest book by Hilary Grossman in addition to an EXCLUSIVE interview!
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
New Products on My Shelf:
Staying healthy is always important, but especially now. You know the drill, get enough sleep, drink enough water, get enough exercise, eat healthfully, AND…. take your daily vitamins!! We’ve been better about taking our vitamins and I strongly encourage you to do the same. Here’s a few products on our shelf right now that are great.
What’s On My Bookshelf This Month:
March was a suuuuper slow month for me when it came to reading and I’m hoping to make major waves in April when it comes to tackling my reading list.
- Chasing the Bright Side by Jess Ekstrom | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Confession Club by Elizabeth Berg | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- It’s Your Ship by Captain Michael Abrashoff | 3.75 Stars | Amazon Link
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines | 5.0 Stars | Amazon Link
Books Read in 2020:
Here’s an ongoing list of the books I’ve read so far in 2020:
- Mom Genes by Hilary Grossman | Rom-Com/Chic-Lit | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King | Literary Fiction | 4.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng | My Rating: 4.25 Stars | Amazon Link
- Hanger Management by Dr. Susan Albers | My Rating: 3.5 Stars | Amazon Link
- The Girl With the Louding Voice by Abi Daré | My Rating: 5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | My Rating: 5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Followers by Megan Angelo | My Rating: 4.75 Stars | Amazon Link
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | My Rating: 3.25 Stars | Amazon Link
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano | My Rating 5 Stars | Amazon Link
- Girl Code by Carla Alwill Leyba | My Rating: 4 Stars | Amazon Link
Leave a Reply