What’s New on Living Life With Joy
2020 has been moving along quickly. We’re only two months in but so far it’s been a year of change; at the end of February I started a new job! This month we’ve got Daylight Savings and St. Patrick’s Day. [Scroll to the bottom for a full list of fun National and International Holidays].
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
- Book Feature & Author Interview with Hilary Grossman | Featuring the latest book by Hilary Grossman in addition to an EXCLUSIVE interview!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in March 2020 | New books to check out to keep you busy reading all month long!
- Book Review: Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano | My December Book of the Month selection was heart-wrenching and such a good read!
- Book Review: Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | Not the most admirable dude but his book has interesting information on social media.
- Book Review: Followers by Megan Angelo | Thought-provoking literary fiction
- Book Review: Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | Must-read personal development book!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in February 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in January 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- Best Books of 2019 | Full list of books I read in 2019 and the top 12 that earned the ‘Living Life With Joy Book of the Year’ title
What’s On My Bookshelf This Month:
March will be a slower month for me when it comes to how many books I plan to read. I’m currently finishing up studying to sit for my insurance license and am sitting for the exam on the 9th which means all of my reading up to that point will be insurance related!
My March Book of the Month selections are:
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver | Amazon Link
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King | Amazon Link
Current Subscription Boxes that I’m Loving:
This year I’m doing my best to cut-back on spending and I’m trying to only spend money on the things that I love. Subscription boxes have a special place in my heart and I’ve got a few that come on a monthly/quarterly basis:
The subscriptions I currently receive are Ipsy Glam Plus and Book of the Month. At the beginning of the year I cancelled FabFitFun but then got mad product envy and renewed my subscription without missing a box. My oh my! This darn staying home because of the virus is making my shopping gene itch like crazy!!
What’s on your bookshelf this month?
Soundbite faves from recent magazines:
Disclaimer: the following photos were not taken by me. They are from recently published magazines.