What’s New on Living Life With Joy
2020 has been moving along quickly! February has Valentine’s Day AND a leap year day which is fun. Oh, and I’ve got some big changes coming soon that I’ll be talking about later this month, so stay tuned!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
- Book Review: Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano | My December Book of the Month selection was heart-wrenching and such a good read!
- Book Review: Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | Not the most admirable dude but his book has interesting information on social media.
- Book Review: Followers by Megan Angelo | Thought-provoking literary fiction
- Book Review: Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | Must-read personal development book!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in February 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in January 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- Best Books of 2019 | Full list of books I read in 2019 and the top 12 that earned the ‘Living Life With Joy Book of the Year’ title
What’s On My Bookshelf This Month:
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng | My Rating: 4.25 / 5 | Amazon Link
- Hanger Management by Dr. Susan Albers | My Rating: 3.5 / 5 | Amazon Link
- The Girl With the Louding Voice by Abi Daré | My Rating: currently reading | Amazon Link
Cutting Back in 2020:
This year I’m doing my best to cut-back on spending and I’m trying to only spend money on the things that I love. Subscription boxes have a special place in my heart but I’m proud to say that at the beginning of this year I cancelled 3 boxes (2 Quarterly and 1 Monthly) in addition to 2 annual stock photo subscriptions!
The subscriptions I chose to keep include one for beauty [Ipsy Glam Plus] and one for books [Book of the Month].
What’s on your bookshelf this month?