January was over in a flash and February is upon us. Cheers to celebrating a leap year and having 29 days this month! There’s so many fantastic books being published in 2020 that I can hardly keep track of them all. Scroll on to learn about the new books to watch out for and add them to your TBR (To Be Read) list!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
New Books Being Published to Watch Out For
February 2020 Edition
Looking to fill your shelves or e-reader with brand new books? Here’s a list of 19 books to check out that are being published this month. This list includes Fiction/Women’s Fiction, Chick-Lit/Romance, and Business/Non-Fiction titles.
Non-Fiction & Business
- February 4th | It Takes What It Takes by Trevor Moawad; Andy Staples | From a top mental conditioning coach who has transformed the lives and careers of elite athletes, business leaders, and military personnel, battle-tested strategies that will give you tools to manage and overcome negativity and achieve any goal.
- February 11th | Hold On, But Don’t Hold Still by Kristina Kuzmic | Delivering inspiration and “parenting comedy at its finest,”* here is one woman’s story of ditching her fairytale dreams and falling in love with her unpredictable, chaotic, imperfect life.
- February 11th | The Middle Finger Project by Ash Ambirge | Fresh, funny, and fearless, The Middle Finger Project is a point-by-point primer on how to get unstuck, slay imposter syndrome, trust in your own worth and ability, and become a strong, capable, wonderful, weird, brilliant, ballsy, unfuckwithable YOU.
- February 11th | You Matter. Learning to Love Who You Really Are by Matthew Emerzian | Transform the way you live your life with a message of unexpected hope, radical joy, and deep connection.
- February 18th | Thinking Like a Boss by Kate Crocco | Uncover and Overcome the Lies Holding You Back from Success.
- February 18th | Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilies by Tara Schuster | Brutally honest, often hilarious, hard-won lessons in learning to love and care for yourself from a young vice president at Comedy Central who was called “ahead of her time” by Jordan Peele.
- February 25th | Between Grit and Grace The Art of Being Feminine and Formidable by Sasha K. Shillcutt | Achieve Success Without Sacrificing Yourself.
Fiction & Women’s Fiction
- February 3rd | Dreaming of Verona by T.A. Williams | Verona is the City of Love. But will Suzie find romance there or, like Romeo and Juliet, will it all end in tears?
- February 4th | The Girl With the Louding Voice by Abi Daré | Named a Most Anticipated Book of 2020 by PopSugar and Marie Claire.
- February 4th | Minor Dramas & Other Catasrophes by Kathleen West | Perfect for fans of Where’d You Go, Bernadette and Small Admissions, a wry and cleverly observed debut novel about the privileged bubble that is Liston Heights High—the micro-managing parents, the overworked teachers, and the students caught in the middle—and the fallout for each of them when the bubble finally bursts.
- February 11th | Sisters by Choice by Susan Mallery | 4th in a 4-book series; Sisters by Choice is a heartfelt tale of love, family and the friendships that see us through.
- February 11th | Postscript by Cecila Ahern | 2nd in P.S. I Love You book series; Sixteen years after Cecelia Ahern’s bestselling phenomenon PS, I Love You captured the hearts of millions, the long-awaited sequel follows Holly as she helps strangers leave their own messages behind for loved ones.
- February 18th | Photos of You by Tammy Robinson | Fall in love with this heartwarming and heartbreaking novel perfect “for fans of Me Before You” (Next Magazine).
- February 24th | Just an Ordinary Family by Fiona Lowe | Liane Moriarty meets Jodi Picoult in this tensely negotiated story of family ties, betrayal and sacrifice.
- February 25th | This Won’t End Well by Camille Pagán | An ingeniously witty novel about the risks—and rewards—of opening your life to new people by Amazon Charts bestselling author Camille Pagán.
Chick-Lit & Romance
- February 3rd | If For Any Reason by Courtney Walsh | Emily Ackerman has traveled the world, her constant compass and companion a book of letters her mother left for her when she died. When professional failure leads Emily back to Nantucket to renovate and sell the family cottage she inherited, she wonders if her mom left advice..
- February 4th | The Story of Us by Teri Wilson | Based on the Hallmark Movie Channel Original Movie. A bookstore owner… her former high school sweetheart… And a box of old love letters that could change everything.
- February 4th | The Authenticity Project by Clare Pooley | The story of a solitary green notebook that brings together six strangers and leads to unexpected friendship, and even love.
- February 17th | Once in a Blue Moon by Amanda Ashby | 2nd in series Florist Laney George has a successful business, amazing friends and big, big dreams––oh, and a broken heart. But she’s working through that last one. Then the man she hoped to never see again shows up––and Laney’s carefully ordered plans are experiencing technical difficulties.
Did you discover a new book for your TBR? Let us know!
VALERIE DELTORO says
Sounds like lots of interesting reads!