Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
- Book Review: Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | Informational book about social media and creating your personal brand
- Book Review: Followers by Megan Angelo | Thought-provoking literary fiction
- Book Review: Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | Must-read personal development book!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in February 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in January 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- Best Books of 2019 | Full list of books I read in 2019 and the top 12 that earned the ‘Living Life With Joy Book of the Year’ title
What’s On My Bookshelf:
- Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin | My Rating: 5.0 | Amazon Link
- Followers by Megan Angelo | My Rating: 4.75 | Amazon Link
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk | My Rating: 3.25 | Amazon Link
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano | My Rating 5.0 | Amazon Link
- Girl Code by Carla Alwill Leyba | My Rating: 4.0 | Amazon Link
My Favorite Product Finds:
This year I’m doing my best to cut-back on spending and I’m trying to only spend money on the things that I love. Subscription boxes have a special place in my heart but I’m proud to say that at the beginning of this year I cancelled 3 boxes (2 Quarterly and 1 Monthly) in addition to 2 annual stock photo subscriptions!
The subscriptions I chose to keep include one for beauty [Ipsy Glam Plus] and one for books [Book of the Month].
Here’s a few of my favorite things that get my seal of approval:
Fun Valentine’s Day Finds:
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! Here’s a few fun budget-friendly Target finds to check out:
What’s on your bookshelf this month?