2018 was a busy year and our bookshelves were stocked with a wide range of stories to catch our interest. Here’s a list of the top 18 books of 2018 that people couldn’t stop talking about. The list includes a variety of genres from fiction to memoir to cookbooks. Perhaps you’ll notice a few that you’ve read this year, or maybe you’ll find a few new ones to add to your ever-growing To Be Read [TBR list]. Happy reading!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links which I may or may not receive a small commission when you make a purchase. Your support is much appreciated!
Top 18 Books of 2018
1. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
2. Educated by Tara Westover
3. Becoming by Michelle Obama
4. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
5. Circe by Madeline Miller
6. Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
7. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
8. Still Me (Be Before You # 3) by Jojo Moyes
9. The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
10. Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
11. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
12. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
13. Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
14. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen
15. Skinnytaste One and Done by Gina Homolka, Heather K. Jones
16. Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
17. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
18. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Out of the 18 books listed, how many did you read this year? How many are you adding to your To Be Read list?
What a great list! As soon as I finish all the books waiting for me, I will surely read the one by Michelle Obama!
Have a great 2019 x
Jersey Girl Cooks says
Great list! I got the One and Done Cookbook for Christmas. And saw the movie Crazy Rich Asians. Happy new year!