In 2018 I’ve decided that I’m committing myself to a blogging schedule in addition to a monthly recap. Today I’m going to share a recap of January; the books I read, the skincare products I tried, and any great products or wine I’ve discovered that I would recommend.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means when you click on a link and purchase any item on that site, there is no additional cost to you but I receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
Click the teal links below to read my book reviews
Books Read in January 2018:
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup: 5/5 Stars
- Izzy as Is by Tracie Bannister: 5/5 Stars
- Queen of Hearts by Kathryn R. Beil: 5/5 Stars
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero: 5/5 Stars
- Seized by Love at Seaside by Addison Cole: 5/5 Stars
Skincare products I tried this month:
Trader Joe’s Wine Finds:
Amazon Shopping List:
What books or products did you discover recently that you’re loving?