Today I’m sharing a round-up of the books I read during March. Scroll on to find out which one was my favorite. Click the images below to read my reviews for each novel.
Books Read in March 2017
Books listed below in the order they were read
- New Attitude by Kathryn R. Biel
- Playing House by Laura Chapman
- See You Soon Broadway by Melissa Baldwin
- Perfect Girl by Michele Gorman
- Defining Her by Samantha March
- Wait for the Rain by Maria Murnane
- Bridges by Maria Murnane
- Plan Bea by Hilary Grossman
My favorite book read during March was…
All of them! I loved all of the books I read this month, that I can’t possibly pick only one favorite! They were all 5 star reads in my book, so I’m choosing not to pick just one.
What books did you read last month that you loved?
Social Media Short-Link: