Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I can’t believe we’re already half-way through March and I’m only just now recapping February! Today I’m sharing a round-up of the books I read during February. Scroll on to find out which one was my favorite. You can also click the images below to read my reviews for each.
Books Read in February 2017
Books listed below in the order they were read
- Lift and Separate by Marilyn Simon Rothstein, 4/5 stars
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, 5/5 stars
- We Just Clicked by Sophie Childs, 5/5 Stars
- Love in an Elevator a Romantic Comedy Anthology, 5/5 Stars
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham, 4/5 Stars
- Criminal Confections by Colette London, 4/5 Stars
My favorite books read during February were…
Honestly, this month was hard to pick a favorite, so I picked two. My two favorite books read in February were Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and Love in an Elevator a romantic comedy anthology.
What books did you read last month that you loved?
Social Media Short-Link: