- Smells delicious [reminded me of tropical beaches and summer vacation. It actually smelled a lot like a perfume I used to wear when I was younger, from Roxy called Hula!]
- Shampoo foams well into a nice thick lather
- Left my hair feeling clean
- Didn’t give my hair any texture
- Left my hair a little frizzy
These are expensive products for so-so results. <3 <3 / 5
Although it smelled great in the shower, I don’t think this product is worth the money for anyone with straight hair. Perhaps it would’ve worked a bit better with the texturizing spray, but the shampoo and conditioner didn’t meet my expectations for such a well-known and loved brand.