Originally, I wanted to set my goals on New Year’s Eve, then I put it off for my first Monday Musings post because I was sick. Now that I’ve had almost two weeks to contemplate what resolutions I want to set for myself for 2015, I am ready to finalize what I want to accomplish this year. I’m pretty happy with who I am but I do think that setting a few realistic goals will help me grow as an individual.
1. I want to take this year one day at a time, be present and live in the moment.
2. I want to grow my blog by being consistent with my posts and improve the quality of my content.
3. I want to live a healthier lifestyle, for my mental and physical well-being, not just to lose a few pounds.
4. I want to find a job at a company that I admire that will lead to a happy and successful career path.
5. I want to widen my scope in the kitchen by trying out new recipes and sharing them on my blog.
6. I want to learn to keep things simple and live with less. (Less clothing and stuff.)
7. I want to meet my goal of reading 78 books this year, which is an average of 1.5 books a week.
8. I want to spend less of my free time watching TV and more time on my artistic ventures like sewing, sketching and painting.
9. I want to stop putting off for tomorrow what can be done today. This especially applies to writing a review right after I finish a book. (I currently have 5 book reviews waiting to be written.)
10. I want to grow the relationships I have with my family, with my friends and most importantly with myself, by getting out more and doing things that make me happy.
Did you make New Year’s Resolutions this year? I’d love to hear about them! ❤