I want to thank Stories Unfolded for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
In order to “accept” the award, recipients are asked to…
- Thank the person who nominated them and include a link back to their blog.
- Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules of the award.
- Share 7 facts about him/herself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
- I have a (somewhat unhealthy) obsession with office supplies; notepads, notebooks, pencils, pens, you name it!
- I’m a list person and love the sense of accomplishment that comes with checking things off the list as I complete them.
- I love reading books and magazines on my iPad (and I never thought I would be someone that almost prefers it to reading real, physical books)
- I love all things nautical with anchors, as a result of being a Delta Gamma!
- I love big statement necklaces and fun earrings; I’ve got quite a collection of Betsey Johnson accessories
- I’m obsessed with Pinterest and spend far too much time on the site. It’s my virtual organization of chaos and clutter of fashion illustrations, street style, libraries and recipes.
- I’m glad that I decided to start a blog and have genuinely enjoyed blogging and writing book reviews. It’s especially exciting when the authors and fellow bloggers interact with you on twitter!
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- Bookaholic Confessions
- Jaime Guerard
- 52 Flashes of Fiction
- Disregard The Prologue
- The Library Life
- Jodie Llewellyn
- Becky Says Things
- Invisible Ink
- Butterflies of the Imagination
- The Perks of Being a Bookworm
- Fiction All Day
- Write Meg!
- The Bookshelf of Emily J.