I’m excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sebrina Lockheart
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer ALL the questions you are given.
3. Choose 11 Bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate 😛 *No Tag Backs*
4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know you nominated them.
The questions that she asked me to answer:
1. Favourite Colour?
2. What’s your favourite song?
Collide by Howie Day
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
Victoria Beckham, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie
5. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
Can I have a home in both? I love major cities (especially NYC) but I don’t think I would want to live there all the time. Sometimes it’s nice to live where life doesn’t speed by.
6. Whats the strangest thing you’ve ever done?
Hmm.. this is a tough one. Maybe the fact that I’ve never really done anything strange is strange?
7. The best decision you ever made was?
To let go of things and just allow myself to be happy.
8. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
Oo maybe Camilla Belle or Lily Collins
9. Talking on the phone or texting?
10. If you were to write a book what would you call it? (doesn’t have to be about you just a book in general.)
If it was a self-help type book, I would probably call it ‘Learning to Live Life with Joy’. If it was some type of light-hearted fiction, then it would definitely have an alliteration in the title.
11. Do you travel a lot? or did you used to?
I don’t travel as often as I should or would like to. I’ve been to NYC and Florida more times than I can count. The best trip I went on was a cruise that docked at a few Caribbean locations.
I nominate the following blogs:
7. A Good One
The questions I’m asking you to answer are…
1. The best advice anyone has ever given you?
2. Your favorite thing about blogging?
3. Your biggest fear?
4. Three blogs/websites you can’t live without?
5. Fashion trend you wish would go away?
6. First concert?
7. Dream job?
8. Your favorite movie and why?
9. Personal motto?
10. What is your greatest accomplishment/proudest moment so far?
11. If you could be doing anything/be anywhere in the world right this minute, what would it be?