What’s New on Living Life With Joy
July is upon us which means we’re officially halfway through 2020. It’s been a crazy year and even when things begin re-opening it’s a good idea to keep your distance and be smart about your interactions with others. Just because you’re mostly staying home doesn’t mean the fun ends; there’s tons of fun ‘holidays’ to celebrate this month and so many amazing books for your TBR pile to keep your mind busy! [Scroll to the bottom for a full list of fun National and International Holidays in July 2020].
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
- E-Book Discounts & Freebies | Love eBooks but prefer to buy on sale? Check out the e-book deals page for current deals
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in July 2020
- Interview with Author Shannon Stacey: More Than Neighbors | Short and sweet author Q&A with a new romance read!
- Interview with Author Aimee Agresti: The Summer Set | Fun author Q&A with of a new Summer read!
- Subscription Box Love: Book of the Month | Find out why I love getting this subscription box and find out how you can get your first book for only $5!
- Book Feature & Author Interview with Hilary Grossman | Featuring the latest book by Hilary Grossman in addition to an EXCLUSIVE interview!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in June 2020
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
New Products on My Shelf:
Staying healthy is always important, but especially now. You know the drill, get enough sleep, drink enough water, get enough exercise, eat healthfully, AND…. take your daily vitamins!! We’ve been better about taking our vitamins and I strongly encourage you to do the same. Here’s a few products on our shelf right now that are great.
What I’ve Read From My Bookshelf This Month:
I’ve been working full-time since the quarantine situation began and this past two months I was better at dedicating less of my time to watching TV and movies and more of my free time to reading. It certainly made a difference; May was my best reading month so far this year with 7 books and June was a close second with 6 books! June was a bit of a different mix for me; 2 of the 6 books were wellness books with recipes. I had a book I Did Not Finish and didn’t count towards my overall reading so that balanced out with the pages in the wellness books that had recipes that weren’t really ‘reading material’.
- How to American by Jimmy O. Yang | 4.5 Stars
Check out the full list of the books I’ve read and reviewed in 2020 for inspiration for your TBR list!