December is filled with all things Winter and holiday fun! 2020 is coming to a close and I know I’m looking forward to seeing 2020 in the rearview mirror. It may not have been a great year but there’s always something to be grateful for and that always includes friends and family!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
Ongoing Bookish Deals:
- Bookish Discount Codes:
- E-Book Discounts & Freebies; Check out my list of ongoing deals & freebie finds and my list of recommendations available in Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited subscription!
- Anticipated New Book Releases: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- Bookish: New Small Business Venture: Book Sleeves | Subscription Box Love: Book of the Month | 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy
- Shop my handmade Book Sleeves page. Treat yourself while supporting a small business!
On the Bookshelf:
Over the past few months I’ve been focusing on spending less time watching TV and more time reading books. Interested to know what I’ve read so far this year or looking for inspiration for your TBR? Check out the full list of books!
Books Read in December 2020:
Currently Reading & Listening to…
- Paperback: Bunco by Robin Delnoce, gifted from author and publisher Manacle Publishing
- Audiobook: Here for it by R. Eric Thomas, purchased via Amazon Audible
- Hardback: Atomic Habits by James clear, purchased copy at Target
- Paperback: You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life by Eleanor Roosevelt, purchased copy at Book Outlet
- Paperback: Great TED Talks: Creativity by Tom May, purchased copy at Costco
Books at the top of my TBR:
- Hardback: Cassandra Speaks by Elizabeth Lesser, gifted from publisher Harper Wave
- e-cookbook ARC: Clean Treats for Everyone by Laura Fuentes via NetGalley
- Paperback: The Switch by Beth O’Leary; The September ‘Books for Bubbly’ selection gifted from The Book Drop
- Paperback: Simmer Down by Sarah Smith; The October ‘Books for Bubbly’ selection gifted from The Book Drop
- Paperback: All About Us by Tom Ellen; The November ‘Books for Bubbly’ selection gifted from The Book Drop
- Paperback: Dept. of Speculation by Jenny Offill; Literati ‘Susan Orlean October Book Club Selection’
- Paperback: White Teeth by Zadie Smith; Literati ‘Malala October Book Club Selection’
- Hardback: Invisible Life of Addie LaRue; October ‘Book of the Month’ Selection
- Hardback: Transcendent Kingdom; October ‘Book of the Month’ Add-On
- Hardback: Woven in Moonlight; October ‘Book of the Month’ Add-On
Fun National & International ‘Holidays’ in December:
December is National Human Rights Month and December 26th is National Thank-You Note Day. Don’t forget to express your gratitude for all of the holiday gifts that are sent your way this year!