What’s New on Living Life With Joy
2020 has been a crazy year so far and I can’t believe April is already here. With the ‘shelter at home’ orders as put in place as a result of the COVID-19 situation paired with many companies laying-off and furloughing employees, it’s a scary time and I truly hope that things get better soon. Sending well wishes that you and your loved ones are staying safe at home. Just because you’re staying home doesn’t mean the fun ends; there’s a ton of fun ‘holidays’ to celebrate this month! [Scroll to the bottom for a full list of fun National and International Holidays].
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here. Thanks!
Notable & New on the Blog:
- Book Feature & Author Interview with Hilary Grossman | Featuring the latest book by Hilary Grossman in addition to an EXCLUSIVE interview!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in March 2020 | New books to check out to keep you busy reading all month long!
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in February 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- 2020 Vision: Focus on Finding Joy | A New Year means new goals! Find out what’s going on in my life and the changes coming to my blog soon.
- Book List: Anticipated New Releases in January 2020 | New books this month to check out; Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Romance to keep you busy all-month long!
- Best Books of 2019 | Full list of books I read in 2019 and the top 12 that earned the ‘Living Life With Joy Book of the Year’ title
What’s On My Bookshelf This Month:
March was a super slow month for me when it came to reading and I’m hoping to make major waves in April when it comes to my reading list.