Today I’m going to share a recap of February; the books I read, the products I discovered and loved, and a few yummy affordable wines from Trader Joe’s that I would recommend.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means when you click on a link and purchase any item on that site, there is no additional cost to you but I receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
Click the teal links below to read my book reviews
Books Read in February 2018
- Something Just Like This by Tracy Krimmer
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union
- All the Fun of the Fair by Lynda Page
- Part-Time Princess by Pamela DuMond
Products I discovered:
- Diamond Dazzle stik jewelry cleaner – this thing is one of the best products I’ve found, and it’s so inexpensive! I clean my engagement ring once a week now and it sparkles every time!
- Silicone ring bands. These are great for your sweaty cardio or outdoor workouts such as kayaking when you don’t want to worry about your ring.
Trader Joe’s Wine Finds
What books or products did you discover recently that you’re loving?